Further, coming from various blogs:
* Rosalind English, ‘Court of Appeal calls on Supreme Court to resolve conflict between UK and Strasbourg law’ on UK Human Rights Blog.
* Adam Wagner,‘Don’t mess up your European Court of Human Rights application… a new rule’ on UK Human Rights Blog.
* Stijn Smet, ‘ECtHR Rules that Police Officers Can Slap Suspects in the Face Without Contravening Article 3 ECHR: Bouyid v. Belgium’ on Strasbourg Observers.
* Georgios Milios, ‘The application of the European Convention on Human Rights to the case of Leonarda Dibrani’ on Strasbourg Observers.
* Erica Howard, ‘Banning Niqabs in Public Spaces’, on EJIL Talk!
*Marko Milanovic, ‘Hassan v. United Kingdom, IHL and IHRL, and Other News in (Extra-)Territoriality and Shared Responsibility’ on EJIL Talk!