* C. Donnelly, 'Positive obligations and privatisation', pp. 209-224.
* E. Palmer, 'Beyond arbitrary interference: the right to a home? Developing socio-economic duties in the European Convention on Human Rights' pp. 225-244.
* U. Kinkelly, 'Protecting children's rights under the ECHR: the role of positive obligations', pp. 245-262.
* R. O'Connell, 'Realising political equality: the European Court of Human Rights and positive obligations in a democracy' pp. 263-280.
* D. Russell, Supplementing the European Convention on Human Rights: legislating for positive obligations, pp. 281-294.
And then two more recent articles from other journals:
* F. Fabbrini, 'The European Court of Human Rights, the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights, and the right to abortion: Roe v. Wade on the other side of the Atlantic?', Columbia Journal of European Law, vol. 18, no. 1 (2011/12) pp. 1-54.
* M. Fyrnys, 'Expanding competences by judicial lawmaking: the pilot judgment procedure of the European Court of Human Rights', German Law Journal, vol. 12, no. 5 (2011), pp. 1231-1260.